Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

My Favorite Things Tag


Hey everyone,
I started this tag in 2018 and I saw it go around a lot. Well I decided that I wanted to do it again. I am adjusting the rules a bit but besides that... it is mostly the same. Here are the rules:

♥ Thank and link back to the persons blog who tagged you!
♥ Thank and link back to the persons blog who started the tag!
♥ Write about eight of your favorite things in your post!
♥ Add at least 2 picture or gifs in your post that is related to your favorite things.
♥ Tag eight people at least! (If you don't know eight blogs to tag just tag as many as you can)
♥ Put the eight rules in your blog post!
♥ Include the picture above for the beginning of your post!
♥ Have fun!!!



Period Dramas!


Period dramas are always so good as long as they are clean. 


Old Fashion Clothing!

I love old Fashion clothing. Modern clothing really isn't that great. It just looks lazy to me. I love almost any kind of old fashion clothing except for some of the 1920's. Those where a little weird.


Musicals!



Dancing and singing put together in a movie! It doesn't get much better than that!


My Blog!

I love my blog and I really like my new blog design! I really like how it turned out!


Gifs!


As you can probably tell... I really like gifs! They are like pictures but WAY better. 

Babies!

Babies are just the best! They are so adorable and bring a smile to my face!


Emma!


Now when I say Emma I don't mean the girl, the book, the movie, or the TV series. I mean all of it! The whole story is just so good! (No, I have not seen the new movie yet. I don't think I want to based on what I have hear.)


Making movies!

I have only helped with one movie (Not counting when I was an extra in Indescribable) but I think that is what I want to do. I want to be an Art Director for movies one day.


Dresses!

I love dresses! They are just so pretty and elegant. I'm not talking about skimpy short dresses but long flowy ones. I really Like 50's dresses. 😀

Fun fact: I have always wanted Liesel's dress ever since I was little.

Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is my favorite but he's not a thing, he's a person! Jesus died for me so that I don't have to spend eternity in hell. Thank you Lord!



I tag:










That's all for right now. 

Until next time,
Beth

Edit: I just realized that I put 10 things instead of 8. Whoops. lol I thought I counted but I must have counted wrong. lol You can do however many things you want. 

11 comments:

  1. It was fun reading your answers, Beth! You were a walk-on in "Indescribable"!? I LOVED that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my sister plays Wilma in Indescribable. So when we tried out she got the part of Wilma and i got to be an extra.

      Delete
  2. It was fun reading this!! This looks like an awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me! I really like your new blog design too! What website did you use to make the header? I love musicals. Have you ever watched The Fiddler on the Roof?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Canva to make my header but I got all the pictures from Pinterest. Oh I love Fiddler on the Roof. It's so good!

      Delete
  4. thanks for tagging me beth! ill have to do it some time when i get back from pa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun tag! I like Emma as well! I haven't seen any of the movies, but I have read the book and really like it! I've also always wanted Liesl's dress. edelweisspatterns.com sell a sewing pattern just like it and they also sell the dress. I'm trying to get good at sewing at the moment and sometime I hope to get that pattern and make the dress!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen that! I want to get it but it's $200. I need to get better at sewing too, so I can make my own stuff. That's so cool!

      Delete

Please leave a comment but please make sure your words are kind! I will also not publish your comment if it is anonymous without a signed name on it! Thank you!

I Might Fall in Love

If he got me flowers, I might fall in love. If he told me I was pretty, I might fall in love. If he took me out and asked for a second date...